- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Frittata to serve at breakfast
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped ham
- 6 sun dried tomato halves, thinly sliced
- 14 asparagus spears, trimmed and blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Whisk eggs and milk until well combined, and stir in cheese, ham and tomato.
- Pour into a greased round pan. Arrange asparagus like the spokes of a wheel.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden. Cool for 5 minutes and cut into wedges.