- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These brekky bites are a twist on the old fashioned mini quiches.
Ingredients (makes 12 Quiches)
- Half A bag of defrosted potato gems
- 12 whisked Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Grated cheese
- 400 grams Leg ham, diced
- Sprig of Rosemary, finely chopped
- Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced. Grease a muffin pan.
- Place 4 gems in the bottom of each of the muffin tin holes. Get a cup and squash them down.
- Whisk eggs and add ham, tomato and 1 cup of the cheese and half of the rosemary and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture on top of the potato gems and put remaining cheese and rosemary on top.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until mixture has risen and the egg mixture is no longer runny and the cheese on top has melted. When you test with a skewer it should come out clean.
Better than your ordinary quiche.