- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is an economic and easy recipe when I have apple that has seen better days.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 Packet Vanilla Cake mix (from Aldi Supermarket)
- 1 Apple
- A handful Frozen berries
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Soymilk
- 3Tbsp Olive oil (or 60g butter)
- 1 Grated zest of a medium size lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Grease 12 cups muffin tin (or use oven-proof paper muffin cups for no cleaning) Peel and chop apple to small pieces.
- Follow the instruction of the cake mix (place cake mixture in mixing bowl, add eggs, soy milk and oil to cake mix and whisk till smooth).
- With a big spoon mix through apple and lemon zest gently, divide mixture to muffin tin, bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.