- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is an economic and easy recipe when I have apple that has seen better days.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 Packet Vanilla Cake mix (from Aldi Supermarket)
- 1 Apple
- A handful Frozen berries
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Soymilk
- 3Tbsp Olive oil (or 60g butter)
- 1 Grated zest of a medium size lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Grease 12 cups muffin tin (or use oven-proof paper muffin cups for no cleaning) Peel and chop apple to small pieces.
- Follow the instruction of the cake mix (place cake mixture in mixing bowl, add eggs, soy milk and oil to cake mix and whisk till smooth).
- With a big spoon mix through apple and lemon zest gently, divide mixture to muffin tin, bake for 25 minutes or until golden.