- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 5 Ingredients
Just when you thought Lindt chocolates couldnt get any yummier, here comes this recipe. So divine. The centre of these delicious puddings will be gooey and delicious, with a hazelnut flavour!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 160g Lindt Lindor hazelnut chocolates
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Grease some pudding cups.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and caster sugar.
- Melt the butter, then stir this into the egg mixture.
- Unwrap the chocolates. Chop them into pieces, then melt them in a saucepan.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg and butter mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the puddings are puffed up on top