These Healthy Breakfast Biscuits are good for mornings when you are in a rush and there’s no time for breakfast. Or just if you feel like a healthy treat.
Ingredients (makes 20 Biscuits)
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Pepitas
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup Crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 deg. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
- Combine oats, cinnamon, raisins , pepitas and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Stir peanut butter and maple syrup in with bananas.
- Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture into trays ( roughly squeezing it into a ball) Flatten slightly. Leave room for a little spreading
- Sprinkle tops with extra chia seeds if desired. Bake 20-25 minutes or until slightly browned
- Cool on trays and store in an air tight container for 5-6 days
Quick to make and tasty to eat. A treat that’s healthy! Win win !