Really quick, easy, healthy and delicious, these burrito bowls will become a family favourite – especially coming into the warmer months!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g Mince
- 1 small Onion, diced finely
- 1 can Corn, drained OR you can use fresh corn if you prefer
- 2 Ripe avocados, sliced thinly
- Cooked white rice
- Jalapenos (Optional)
- 1 Packet Taco seasoning
- 2 Tomatoes , diced
- Lettuce, shredded
- Sour cream
- lemon to serve
- Cook the onion in a small amount of oil over a low heat until soft. Remove from the pan, and set aside
- Cook the mince, then add the onion back into the pan and add in the taco seasoning as per instructions on the packet
- Plate up the bowl using all the ingredients you wish to include. Done! All you have to do now is sit down and enjoy it!