- Makes 6
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
A healthy, delicious, muesli bar recipe for the whole family. Packed with healthy ingredients. Make a batch on the weekend ready for school lunchboxes, on the run breakfasts or an after school snack.
Ingredients (makes 6 Large Muesli Bars)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Golden Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Pepita Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sunbutter
- 2 Tbsp Enjoy Life Choc Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor blitz oats, chia, flaxseeds, coconut and pepitas until resembling a fine flour. Pour into a large bowl.
- In a small microwave safe bowl add honey, coconut oil and sunbutter. Microwave for approx 1 minute until melted. Stir.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry. Add choc chips (or substitution) and mix.
- Tip into loaf tin and press down firmly, ensuring all ingredients are packed in tightly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing into muesli bars.
You could substitute sultanas or any other type of dried fruit instead of the choc chips.