- Makes 12
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These healthy chocolate bliss balls are a fantastic idea for kids school lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 12 Chocolate balls)
- 1 Banana
- 8 Mejool dates
- 1 cup Rice flakes or corn flakes (can use hazelnuts or almonds but not for school lunchboxes)
- 2 tsps Cacao
- 2 tsps Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut for rolling
- In a food processor blend up the rice flakes (or corn flakes or nuts - do not use nuts for sending to school), with the cacao.
- Add banana and coconut oil and blend.
- Drop in dates one by one while processor blending.
- Stir in chia seeds by hand.
- Roll into balls, coat in coconut and put in fridge until firm.