- Makes 30
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 4 Ingredients
Healthy! Suitable for school lunches.
Ingredients (makes 30 bite size cubes)
- 1.3 Cups Fresh Orange Juice (or Lemon if you prefer sour)
- 2 Cups Choice of Berries - frozen or fresh.
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 5 Tbsp Gelatin (Powder)
- bring to a medium heat in saucepan the orange juice and the berries. Once soften add the Honey.
- Continue to cook slowly (not boil), until the berries are breaking down. Pour into a blender and give a good blitz to break down any large lumps.
- Place aside for 10min to cool down. Add 1 Tbsp. of gelatine at a time and whisk in very fast to avoid lumps. If you do find some lumps pour into the blender again. Pour into a lightly greased glass dish and place in fridge to set for 30min. slice into small bite size cubes. Keep in the fridge or in air tight container.