- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A granola recipe that is quick, easy and good for you! Homemade is always the best
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 150g Oats
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 25g Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 25g Sunflower seeds
- 50g Flaked almonds
- 25g Desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Notes... NB: Oven temperatures may vary. I make this is a standard convection oven (not fan forced). Perhaps reduce the temperature by 10 degrees or so if using fan forced and keep an eye on it during baking time to ensure it doesn't burn. The granola will harden and go crunchy as it cools. Try adding dried fruit in with the coconut if you prefer that extra bit of sweetness!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except coconut) in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat. Add other wet ingredients (honey, maple syrup and vanilla) and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well, ensuring an even coverage.
- Spread granola onto baking tray in a thin layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, mix the coconut through, and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Cool, then store in an airtight container.
Recipe Healthy granola
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.