A granola recipe that is quick, easy and good for you! Homemade is always the best
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 150g Oats
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 25g Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 25g Sunflower seeds
- 50g Flaked almonds
- 25g Desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except coconut) in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat. Add other wet ingredients (honey, maple syrup and vanilla) and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well, ensuring an even coverage.
- Spread granola onto baking tray in a thin layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, mix the coconut through, and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Cool, then store in an airtight container.