- Makes 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A quick and easy dinner idea that is healthy and so tasty!
Ingredients (makes 10 Enchiladas)
- 500g tray Ingham's turkey mince
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Diced red capsicum
- 1/2 cup Diced green capsicum
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 small Zucchini, grated
- 1 x 375g jar Enchilada sauce
- 1 small jar Salsa
- 1 cup Reduced fat cheese, Grated
- Sour cream or Greek yoghurt to serve (yoghurt is healthier)
- Jalapenos to serve (optional)
- Small amount of oil
- 10 small Corn tortillas
- Salt &pepper
Notes... These can be frozen if wrapped tightly in air proof container / wrap. They are also delicious cold the next day!
- Add a small amount of oil into a frying pan, and on low heat, cook the onion, carrot, capsicums and zucchini until softened. Remove from pan and set aside
- Add a touch more oil if needed and then cook the turkey mince until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper if you wish
- Add the cooked vegetables back in with the turkey, and stir to combine.
- Pour in half of the jar of enchilada sauce, and stir in. Cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes, then turn off the heat and allow the mix to cool slightly
- Get one tortilla and place some of the turkey filling along the centre. Wrap one side over and roll up to form a cigar shape. Place seam side down into a lightly greased baking dish. Repeat for all the tortillas and filling
- Mix the remaining enchilada sauce and a 1/4-1/2 cup of the salsa together, and pour over the top of the enchiladas- making sure to spread to the ends
- Sprinkle cheese on top, and bake in a pre heated oven set to 170 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Serve with salad, jalapenos and sour cream/ Greek yoghurt
Recipe Healthy Turkey Enchiladas
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.