- Serves 6
- Makes 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
The easiest and healthiest lasagna you will ever make! A family favourite of ours!
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 )
- 500grams Inghams Turkey mince
- 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Tomatoe paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- Half Chopped up chilli
- 3 Zuchinis
- 300 grams Ricotta
- 1 Onion
- Chop the onion and cook in a pan with the garlic and chilli then add the mince and mince up until all are combined, add the tomatoe paste and can of tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes
- Cut the zucchini’s length ways ( these make the ‘pasta’ sheets. Fill the bottom of the lasagna dish with meat then place the zucchini strips to make a sheet of pasta, repeat until your dish is full and all the incredients are finished.
- Spoon over the ricotta and back in the oven for 30 minutes and serve!