- Serves 4
- 2 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A protein rich, healthy dip that is super easy to make and the perfect accompaniment with apple slices. Great for when you or the kids need a quick & healthy snack.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3/4 Cup Light Greek Style Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Light Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Cinnamon to taste
- Melt the peanut butter slightly.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until all combined.
- Pour into a serving dish. Enjoy with Apple slices.
You can add as little or as much cinnamon as you like. Just be sure to add it slowly and taste so it doesn't overpower the dip. You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter and can also substitute the light Greek style yogurt and peanut butter for the full fat variety if you wish.