Hearty, warming meals for the family
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500gm Beef pieces (I use tenderloins)
- 1 tomatoes, divided into quarters
- 2 Large potatoes, chopped.
- 2 Carrots, chopped.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Green beans
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoon Miso paste
- 1 Brown Onion, Sliced
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced/diced
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Brown the onion and garlic in olive oil, using a wok.
- When you can smell the superb aroma, all in beef and all veggies.
- Pour in canned tomatoes and let the whole dish simmer for at least an hour.
- Add in miso and sweet chili sauce 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is great for kids too! Even babies! Just mash the vegetables and serve them this yummy nutritious stew! Hope you guys like it!