- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Sweet and soft delicious recipe sent straight from heaven, these cookies have an outstanding texture that really hits the spot. Perfect for kids and adults alike.
Ingredients (makes 24 Cookies)
- 1/2 Cup Softened Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 Cups Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Bi-carb Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Choc Bits White
- 3/4 Cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Choc Bits Milk
- PreHeat Oven to 180C and line baking tray with baking paper
- Cream first 6 ingredients (Butter, cheese, brown sugar, caster sugar, egg and vanilla) in a large mixing bowl on medium high until light and fluffy
- In a separate smaller bowl combine flour, corn flour, bicarb soda & salt.
- Reduce speed of mixer to low and slowly add flour mixture to wet mixture ensuring mixture is incorporated thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips to mixture combine until evenly incorporated
- Using a spoon, spoon dough onto lined baking tray keeping each portion spaced 2-4cm apart. These cookies don't spread all that much.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until the sides are just starting to darken with a nice kiss of colour, you do not want these cookies to be brown. Let cool for 5 mins and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Whisk can be used if you don't have a mixer (like me), Refrigerate for 1-2 days to enhance the flavour. Can use nuts or fruit instead of chocolate