- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
In a bid to help Australians ‘carbdown’ for summer, Helga’s has recruited fitness expert Sam Wood to develop a 30 day meal and exercise plan featuring Helga’s Lower Carb breads and wraps. The 30 day plan contains a series of lower carb delicious recipes including this Stacked Chicken Sandwich.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 3 tsp Praise Traditional 99% Fat Free mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 4 Slices Helga’s Lower Carb 5 Seeds bread
- 6 Baby Cos lettuce, torn
- 1 Tomato, thickly sliced
- 100g Cooked or barbecued chicken breast, thickly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, stoned, sliced and sprinkled with a little lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard, then spread over bread.
- Divide lettuce, tomato, chicken and avocado between 2 slices of bread. Season with pepper and top with remaining slices of bread.
Recipe Low carb stacked chicken sandwich
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.