Hungry? This will keep you so satisfied and full!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 cup Mixed vegetables
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 2 slices Small Salmon steaks
- 1 cup Fresh parsley (packed)
- 2 tablespoon Pesto
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Blend the parsley, pesto and olive oil until they are chunky. Spread 1/4 of the mix on salmon and set aside.
- Grill the salmon on the same pan. Once they are half-cooked, spread remaining herb mix on top of the salmon, and bake in oven for 5 minutes on 270C.
- While salmon is baking, mix eggs, veges and soy sauce in a bowl and grill on a non-stick pan. Once they are done, remove and set aside.
- Assemble salmon and fritatta on plate and serve!
Full of good quality protein and yummy goodness! Hope you guys like it!