- Serves 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil (Coban Estate)
- 2kg Sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon each Dried basil, Dried parsley and dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Clean and dice sweet potato into even sizes. The smaller the better. Set in a large baking tray.
- Mix all the other ingredients well and pour them over the sweet potato. Using your hand, coat them well.
- Bake under 200C for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a large ceramic pot to keep warm if not eating them straightaway.
I love making a big batch of these and transfer to a pot to keep them warm :)