- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a nice lasagne recipe with hidden vegetables. Feel free to mix up the veg, although I find zucchini and carrots are inoffensive in this dish and most kids don’t notice them in there.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet fresh lasagne sheets
- 1 serve beef mince, cooked
- 1 jar pasta sauce (or make your own)
- 1 serve vegetable sauce (see step 1)
- 4 heaped handfuls of grated cheese
- Vegetable sauce: Blend down 2 small zucchinis, 2 carrots with the pasta sauce you will use. Blitz until smooth.
- Laddle a spoonful of mince onto the bottom of an oven proof dish, then top with a pasta sheet.
- Laddle on the vegetable sauce, then the mince and then top with a pasta sheet.
- Continue until you reach the desired amount.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven on 180C for around 15 mins or until the cheese has melted.