Child-friendly, snack-sized chicken drumsticks with hoisin and honey.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- ½ cup Chang’s Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chang’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Chang’s Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey, dissolved in 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated or crushed
- 8 meaty chicken legs, skin on
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl, then add the chicken and stir to coat evenly. Cover chicken and refrigerate for 2-12 hours.
- Place chicken in a foil lined baking dish, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until the juices run clear when pierced with the point of a knife.
- Serve hot or cold, garnish with sesame seeds for flavour.