- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
I will never buy croutons again, these are so much cheaper and so tasty that it’s hard not to keep nibbling on them while they cool down. You could even just cut them into long finger style and use for dips.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 15 Slices Bread
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- Sprinkle Garlic Salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper, cut the crusts off the bread. Melt butter.
- Brush the melted butter over both sides of the bread. You can either (if you are using it) sprinkle the garlic salt on the bread as you go or put it in with the melted butter to be a more even spread.
- Cut into cubes. Place on a lined baking tray. Pop in the oven for around 15 minutes until the bottom is golden and then turn and bake the other side for around 15 minutes.
- Once cooled pop in an air tight container until needed.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.