- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These are so easy and tasty you won’t go for the frozen ones again.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 Medium Potatoes, peeled and grated coarsely
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Oil for frying
- Pinch Salt and cracked pepper to flavour
Notes... These are great served with egg muffin, avocados, and chilli jam for a special occasion breakfast.
- Place the grated potatoes in a colander and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and add garlic, egg, flour, salt and pepper. Stir the mixture until combined
- Heat the oil in a large frypan. Spoon portions of the mixture into the medium/hot frypan flattening each portion slightly. Ensure that you keep the portions separate from each other. Fry hash browns until golden and flip over continuing to fry the other side until golden. Repeat until all the mixture is finished.
Recipe Home made hash browns
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.