- Makes 250
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
If you have mint growing in the garden you can turn it into home made mint tea! So easy to do and without the heavy price tag of purchasing it through a tea store. The added benefit is that if you don’t spray your mint, it’s organic! This keeps in the cupboard for around 6 months.
Ingredients (makes 250 gram jar)
- 5 bunches mint
- 5 elastic bands
- 1 glass jar
- Pick and wash 5 bunches of mint.
- Dry them and then secure a few stems together with the elastic bands.
- Hang upside down until they are dry (usually a week or so).
- Once dried, remove the leaves from the stems and empty into a blender. Pulse gently a few times to cut the leaves slightly.
- Store in a glass jar out of direct sunlight.