- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
- 300 grams unsalted shelled peanuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp honey
- peanut oil or vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 175 deg c. Roast peanuts for 3 minutes, stir then roast another 3 to 5 minutes until lightly browned . Let cool.
- Add peanuts a food processor. Process 1 minute, scrape down sides of bowl. Then process another 2 minutes until peanut butter becomes shiny and smooth. Now, add salt and honey and process until combined. Check the consistency, and add a little extra oil if necessary.
- Put into jar and store in the refrigerator up to a month.