- Serves 8
- Makes 16
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Homemade sausage rolls, great for kids lunchboxes, afternoon snacks or something to take along to a gathering.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 16 )
- 4 sheets Puff pastry
- 12 pack Beef sausages
- 1 Grated onion
- Pinch Mixed herbs
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds
Notes... Easy to put in the freezer and reheat when needed. Taste beautiful.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Take off the sausage skin and place into a bowl.
- Grate carrot and onion and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Crack one egg into the mix and add dried mixed herbs. Mix well.
- Cut puff pastry into 4 squares and place a small amount in the middle, fold the sides.
- Put 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk, then with a pastry brush, coat the puff pastry in the egg mixture and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a fan forced oven for 20 minutes or until pastry has puffed up and is a golden brown colour.
Recipe Homemade sausage rolls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.