- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and delicious dessert
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 525g fresh apples
- 100g sugar
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 150g flour
- pinch salt
- 75g cold butter
- Core the apples, peel them if you wish, cut them into cubes and place into a bowl. Add 25g of the sugar, the lemon juice and mix.
- Scoop the apple mixture into the oven dish and spread it out.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with a pinch of salt and the remaining sugar. Add the butter and 1tbsp cold water and rub together with your fingertips until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Distribute the crumbly mixture evenly over the fruit and lightly press down.
- Put the oven dish into the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer for 20 minutes and bake until the timer rings and the crumble is golden brown and cooked through.
This recipe is a variation of the Apricot Blackberry Crumble recipe in the AirFryer recipe book.