- Makes 10
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This is a yummy family favourite way to use mince!!
Ingredients (makes 10 Rissoles)
- 500g Minced Beef
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Zuchini, grated
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Tasty cheese, grated *optional ingrediant
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbls Beef stock powder
- 1 cup Plain flour
- Place mince, onion, carrot, zuchini, garlic, parsley & cheese, salt & pepper in bowl and mix until well combined, form a well in the mince mixture and place the eggs & beef stock in and whisk briefly before combining with the entire mix.
- Roll into good sized balls trying to keep them the same size as makes cooking easier. roll into flour before placing them in fridge for at least half hour.
- Cook the rissoles until nice & dark in color. I than add water to the pan juices to make a tasty gravy.
Great with creamy mash, honey carrots & sweet corn with gravy. Also terrific cooked on a bbq