- Serves 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick and relatively easy way to cook with fresh chicken breast. Delicious with chips & salad or/ mash and savour rice.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 per person Butterfly chicken breast
- 1 jar / homemade napoli sauce
- 1/4 cup tasty cheese
- 1 tblsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Egg wash
- 1 cup Plain flour
- Butterfly cut fresh chicken breast and flatten gently, dip chicken into eggwash then coat with flour, dip into eggwash for a second time before coating in breadcrumbs. Allow to sit in fridge for approx half an hour before shallow frying in butter.
- Once chicken has turned golden brown remove from heat, coat one side with napoli sauce, fresh parsley & grated tasty cheese place under the grill until cheese has melted and turned golden.
- Remove from grill and serve.
This is a family favourite a.d a great way to spruce up a snitzel! Versatile can be served with salad & chips or/ mash and veg.