- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
I ran out of icing sugar and found this easy recipe. Love it.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 & 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Softened butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place sugar flour and milk in a pot. And whisk together.
- Heat over medium heat. It burns quickly so make sure you keep stirring until it thickens up.
- After it's thick you can add food colouring and spread the mixture out on plate to cool.
- Whip up the butter and vanilla essence. Until fluffy.
- Then beat the butter mix and the other mix together until it's icing like.