- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Easiyo soy yoghurt for non dairy eaters. Low sugar!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 litre Vita soy calciplus
- Up to 1 Tbsp Sugar (depending on your sweetness) I use 1 tsp
- 3 or 4 Tbsp Plain soy yoghurt
- Fill easiyo container 3/4 of the way and microwave for 1 1/2 min. Whilst doing this fill the kettle and boil.
- Once milk is slightly heated mix in yoghurt and sugar. Once sugar is dissolved add remaining soy milk to the fill line on the container. Put on lid and give a few shakes.
- Add boiling water into the yoghurt maker to the top of the red insert. Place in container and seal yoghurt maker with lid. Let it sit for at least 12 hrs. I find the longer you leave it the better but no longer than 16 hrs.
- This will come out slightly runny. If you wish to make it thicker. Grab a sieve, a chux folded in half and a bowl. Place sieve over bowl and place chux in sieve. Tip in yoghurt. Put in fridge for approx 3-4 hrs and you will have a thick creamy yoghurt. I leave mine in fridge overnight and it is super thick!
- Make sure you leave a little from each batch so you can make your next batch.