- Makes 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
If you have never made your own Homemade Tomato Salsa I recommend giving it a try. So tasty and fresh! I use this in any recipe that includes salsa such as tacos, wraps or nachos.
Ingredients (makes 2 Cups)
- 400g Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 Small Jalapeno, seedless and diced
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Notes... *can use 1/4 - 1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes in place of jalapeño. *i like to limit salt intake but you can adjust salt based on your preference
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the tomatoes with their juice, onion, garlic, parsley and jalapeño. Pulse until it reaches required consistency.
- Transfer to a plastic or glass bowl and stir in the salt and vinegar.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.