- Makes 16
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A low fat, lower calorie and egg free version of banana bread.
Ingredients (makes 16 Slices)
- 2 cups Plain wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Bananas
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Skim milk
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking powder, soda, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mash the banana well. Add the honey and milk and mix with the banana.
- Stir the banana mix into the flour mix until combined.
- Spread the mix into a loaf pan. Bake at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
If I am making this for my daughter I add in some choc chips. Also really nice with some berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) added in at the end.