- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This gives your salad some serious taste! Especially good if you have leftover roast vegetables. A great way to prepare the pumpkin if you want more flavour is to add it in with your honey roast chicken when your cooking.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Large Main Meal Salad)
- 2 Pieces Medium Roast Pumpkin
- 1 Thigh Honey BBQ Chicken
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce Of Your Choice
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Pieces Optional Baby Broccoli
- 1 Boiled Egg, sliced
- 1 Handful Cashew Nuts or Shredded Coconut (Raw or roasted)
- Ranch Dressing (store bought or homemade).
- Prepare your salad/vegetable and egg ingredients and put in a bowl distributed evenly.
- Over the top of your salad put your diced roast pumpkin and honey bbq chicken pieces. (The honey BBQ chicken can easily be prepared via cookinabag packets or from scratch). Mix through the dressing.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and cashew nuts over the top, or coconut if you don't like cashews.