- Makes 15 Small Servings
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
This bake is a delicious meal that is great to use up your leftover meat such as honey chicken, ham, plain roasted chicken, turkey etc. It can be heated up the next day or eaten cold.
Ingredients (makes 15 Small Servings )
- 1 x Cup Precooked shredded honey chicken or meat of your choice (See notes)
- 1x Cup Tasty Cheese
- 1x cup Grated Sweet Potato
- 8-10 Eggs
- 1 x Grated Carrot
- 1 - 2 Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Sticks of Asparagus
- 1 Cup Grated Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Optional Finely Chopped Onion
- Heat oven to 180C. Spray a 12 inch casserole dish with a non-stick spray. (The dish can be slightly smaller/larger too if you use the smaller/greater amounts of ingredients.)
- Heat frypan and cook all prepared vegetables for a couple of minutes similar to preparing for a stir fry. This brings the taste out of the vegetables.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir all ingredients through until reasonably even.
- Pour all mixed ingredients into your casserole dish and bake for 35-45 minutes or until brown. (If you use more eggs it will take longer to bake).
You can use ham/turkey/roast chicken instead of honey chicken - this is just what I used in the recipe as it was leftovers from the night before.