These Honey Joy Florentines are a great idea for parties or special treats at home.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 5 Cups Corn Flakes
- 120g Chopped Butter
- 1 tbls Honey
- 1/3 Cup Caster Sugar
- 200g block milk chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 180/160C fan-forced. Line two 12-hole, 2 tablespoon-capacity flat-based patty pan tins with paper cases.
- Place cornflakes in a large heatproof bowl.
- Place butter, honey and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until smooth and combined. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Add to cornflakes. Mix well to combine. Spoon mixture evenly between paper cases.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Stand for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Carefully remove honey joys from paper cases. Dip bases into melted chocolate. Place, chocolate-side down, onto prepared tray. Set aside until chocolate has set. Serve.