- Serves 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These Honey Joy Florentines are a great idea for parties or special treats at home.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 5 Cups Corn Flakes
- 120g Chopped Butter
- 1 tbls Honey
- 1/3 Cup Caster Sugar
- 200g block milk chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 180/160C fan-forced. Line two 12-hole, 2 tablespoon-capacity flat-based patty pan tins with paper cases.
- Place cornflakes in a large heatproof bowl.
- Place butter, honey and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until smooth and combined. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Add to cornflakes. Mix well to combine. Spoon mixture evenly between paper cases.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Stand for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Carefully remove honey joys from paper cases. Dip bases into melted chocolate. Place, chocolate-side down, onto prepared tray. Set aside until chocolate has set. Serve.
Recipe Honey Joy Florentines
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.