Incredibly light and delicious. Fantastic for afternoon tea and great in lunch boxes as well for a treat.
Ingredients (makes 25 )
- 265g Sugar
- 40g Brown Sugar
- 1g Salt
- 50g Kangaroo Island Honey
- 350g Eggs
- 325g All Purpose Flour
- 9g Baking Powder
- 325g Melted Butter
- Sift Flour and Baking Powder.
- In a seperate bowl combine sugars, honey and eggs, whisk lightly.
- Add sifted dry ingredients, fold gently with a spatula.
- Fold in melted butter, refrigerate for several hours.
- Place mixture in a piping bag and fill madeleine moulds 3/4 full. Bake at 180c for 10 minutes, dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.