- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 small butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 2 tbls honey
- 1 tbls wholegrain mustard
- pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a shallow roasting pan with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin, in a single layer, in pan.
- Combine oil, honey, mustard and pepper in a jug. Pour over pumpkin. Turn to coat. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender, turning halfway during cooking.