- Serves 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This salmon recipe is super easy and very tasty, you will love it!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large Salmon Fillet
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary chopped finely
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- Rub the salt, pepper and rosemary on the flesh side of fish.
- Place the butter in a stainless steel pan and brown and melt.
- Place the coated fish flesh down in the butter for 5 minutes, so the rosemary and butter fuse and the fish is lightly brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and flip the fish over, so the flesh is facing up. Pour the honey over the fish, return the pan and sizzle until the fish is done. Alternatively, place the fish in the oven and bake at 180º between 5 and 10 minutes depending on how you like your fish cooked.
- If you like your Salmon medium to rare, the oven can give you a crispy outside and a moist inside.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.