- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A great recipe from scratch and I think would make a good addition to the BBQ menu
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Chicken breast, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 Cup Fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Sour cream
- 2 Chicken stock cubes crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon Finely chopped parsley
- Place chopped chicken into a food processor and process until Minced. Add other ingredients and pulse until well combined.
- Divide mix into 8 portions and shake into patties.
- Preheat the oven to 180c (160 fan forced). Lined a tray with baking paper. Put patties on tray and spray with spray olive oil.
- Bake for 20 mins or until all cooked through. Turn over half way through cooking.
- Serve with salad and wedges/ chips.
I really enjoyed these and so did a couple of my kids but hubby thought they could of been better (no dessert for him that night)