- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Maggi Stir Fry Creations Recipe that is easy and quick and great for busy families. It’s really healthy, yummy and if your family is like ours there will be no leftovers!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 3 cups mixed chopped vegetables e.g. broccoli, mushrooms, bok choy, snow peas, zucchini and capsicum
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 packet Maggi Stir Fry Creations - honey, soy & garlic chicken
- 1 packet (400g) KanTong Inspirations Singapore shelf fresh noodles
Notes... You can serve with rice or noodles
- Follow instructions on the Maggi Stir Fry Creations packet. Tear it - Pull apart the two sachets, using the perforation down the centre of the pack.
- Infuse it - In a medium sized bowl, stir Infusion Paste through chicken, set aside for 2-5 minutes while you prepare vegetables.
- Cook it - Heat saucepan or wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken to pan, cook for 5 mins. Add vegetables to pan, stir through and cook for 3 mins.
- Finish it - Pour finishing sauce into pan, stir through, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add KanTong Inspirations Singapore shelf fresh noodles and cook for a further 2 minutes and serve.
Recipe Honey, soy & garlic chicken with Singapore noodles
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.