- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Quick delicious dessert that takes no time to make! These Hot and Saucy Apricots are … hot and saucy!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g Apricot halves
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Self raising flour
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Butter - room temp
Notes... This was a recipe my nan used to make. So simple to make and delicious eating. Serve by itself or with custard or ice cream
- 1. Combine sugar and flour (sift flour in). Then add sour cream, egg & vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 2. Drain apricots. Line 20cn baking dish with apricots top side up.
- 3. Spoon over sour cream wet mixture.
- 4. Cook 180 degrees for 35 mins.
- 5. Prepare topping by adding all ingredients and rubbing in butter.
- 6. Take dish out of oven, add topping and return to oven for 10 more minutes.
Recipe Hot and Saucy Apricots
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.