- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Quick delicious dessert that takes no time to make! These Hot and Saucy Apricots are … hot and saucy!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g Apricot halves
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Self raising flour
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Butter - room temp
- 1. Combine sugar and flour (sift flour in). Then add sour cream, egg & vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 2. Drain apricots. Line 20cn baking dish with apricots top side up.
- 3. Spoon over sour cream wet mixture.
- 4. Cook 180 degrees for 35 mins.
- 5. Prepare topping by adding all ingredients and rubbing in butter.
- 6. Take dish out of oven, add topping and return to oven for 10 more minutes.
This was a recipe my nan used to make. So simple to make and delicious eating. Serve by itself or with custard or ice cream