- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is our favourite pizza, especially if the pepperoni is hot!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Pizza Base
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tomato - thinly sliced
- 1 Onion - thinly sliced
- 6 -10 slices Pepperoni - thinly sliced
- Handful Grated Cheese
- Handful Rocket and/or Spinach Leaves
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread tomato paste over the pizza base.
- Add tomatoes, onion, pepperoni and cheese. Cook for approx 10 -15 mins.
- Remove from oven. Add shredded spinach leaves or rocket.