- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is our favourite pizza, especially if the pepperoni is hot!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Pizza Base
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tomato - thinly sliced
- 1 Onion - thinly sliced
- 6 -10 slices Pepperoni - thinly sliced
- Handful Grated Cheese
- Handful Rocket and/or Spinach Leaves
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread tomato paste over the pizza base.
- Add tomatoes, onion, pepperoni and cheese. Cook for approx 10 -15 mins.
- Remove from oven. Add shredded spinach leaves or rocket.
Recipe Hot Pepperoni Pizza
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.