- Serves 1
- 8 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Not sure what to have for lunch? Try this spicy and delicious tuna melt.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 95g can MSC Certified John West Tuna - Inferno
- 2 thick slices multigrain bread
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
- Place bread slices on a baking tray and toast under a preheated grill on one side until golden. Top the untoasted side with MSC Certified John West Tuna - Inferno and sprinkle over cheese.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.
Tasty Tip! For an even hotter chilli fix, combine sliced jalapeños with the tuna in Step 1.