- Makes 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is my husband’s own recipe. It was the very first meal he ever made me.
Ingredients (makes 4 Large pasties)
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 1 Medium Potato, diced finely
- 1 Small Parsnip or Turnip, diced finely
- 1 Medium Carrot, grated
- 2/3 cup Beef Mince
- 2/3 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Medium Onion, grated or finely diced
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cut pastry sheets into diagonals (2 large triangles per sheet).
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl (except for pastry). Put mixture onto the pastry sheet and fold over. Use a fork to seal. Pokes holes in top of pastry with a fork.
- Bake in oven for approximately 25-35 minutes until done.