- Serves 3
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A quick and healthy souffle that everybody will enjoy!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 100 g roasted peppers, in strips
- 3 egg whites, beaten till firm
- 150 g hummus (store bought or hand made)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- At the bottom of 3 ramekins, equally divide the strips of roasted peppers.
- In a bowl gently fold together hummus, egg whites and parsley.
- Pour this mix over the peppers.
- Bake for around 15 minutes and enjoy!