- Serves 4
- 7 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
A quick dessert for this festive season. So easy to make and will be a crowd winner especially in Summer.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Ice-cream As much as you like! Ideally 12-16 scoops
- Biscuits of choice 10-15 slices
- Snap cookies into smaller pieces, or can be crumbled. Scatter the crumbs and pieces onto a plate, shape into a wreath shape.
- Add on as many sprinkles as you would like. Fruits can be added.
- Add scoops of ice-cream on the wreath. Mint leaves can be added as a garnish.