- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Economical. Completely delicious and nutritious. Easy for young children to eat and enjoy. A filling and warming family meal that’s great on a cold winter night.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Brown Onion - Chopped
- 500g Inghams Turkey Mince
- 400g Potatoes - Peeled and diced
- 300g Carrots - peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Beef Gravy Powder
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas & Corn
- Measure, prepare and weigh all ingredients
- Heat Oil in Saucepan over medium heat. Add mince and onion and stir with wooden spoon while cooking, until mince is broken up and lightly browned.
- Mix gravy powder with the cold water. Add this and tomato puree. Stir until well combined.
- Add potato and carrot and stir in. Cover and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- During this time cook rice according to instructions on pack and according to the amount your family would eat. I cook one and a half cups of Basmati Rice.
- Add peas and corn. Cook for a further five minutes. Serve with rice.