- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Economical. Completely delicious and nutritious. Easy for young children to eat and enjoy. A filling and warming family meal that’s great on a cold winter night.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Brown Onion - Chopped
- 500g Inghams Turkey Mince
- 400g Potatoes - Peeled and diced
- 300g Carrots - peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Beef Gravy Powder
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas & Corn
- Measure, prepare and weigh all ingredients
- Heat Oil in Saucepan over medium heat. Add mince and onion and stir with wooden spoon while cooking, until mince is broken up and lightly browned.
- Mix gravy powder with the cold water. Add this and tomato puree. Stir until well combined.
- Add potato and carrot and stir in. Cover and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- During this time cook rice according to instructions on pack and according to the amount your family would eat. I cook one and a half cups of Basmati Rice.
- Add peas and corn. Cook for a further five minutes. Serve with rice.
Recipe Inghams Turkey Mince Hot Pot
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.