- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Lovely “shortbread’ style biscuit. Easy to make and yummy with a cuppa!
Ingredients (makes 24 cookies)
- 1 cup Butter- softened slightly
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 eggyolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoos vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
Notes... If mixture is a little stiff to pipe you can mix a little milk into it . If you pipe "log" shapes they can be dipped in chocolate for extra yumminess!
- Pre heat oven to 180 deg. Cream butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla til combined
- sift flour baking powder and salt together and add to the butter mixture. Mix together until just combined
- Scoop dough into a cookie press ( or piping bag) Squeeze cookies onto paper lined trays
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just golden Cool on wire rack
Recipe Italian Butter Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.