- Serves 1
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A fun way to eat some capsicums this Halloween!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 medium orange or red capsicum
- leftover pasta
- 1 handful of grated cheese
- Cut the capsicum top off and clean out the insides.
- Carve a pumpkin face in the side with a knife.
- Fill with leftover pasta and top with the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven on 200C in a baking dish with a splash of water in the bottom of the dish. Cover with foil.
- Cook for approx 45mins or until the capsicum is soft.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.